Wednesday 24 February 2010

Talisman Tip


On Monday , i called in to see Bruce who owns The Snooker Shop in Levenshulme. He's been there for many years & is known Worldwide for his excellent sales & service with all Cuesports products. Whenever i have any tip problems i always call round to see him for a chat & he re-tips my cue for me. About 6 months ago , i tried a new type of tip , a Talisman. It's made of 11 layers of pig skin. These layers can be seen by the naked eye on close inspection. I can honestly say it's the best tip i've ever had fitted in my life. The reaction from it is very accurate. However , recently i miscued & took a slight nick out of the side of it. Unfortunately i couldn't get the shape back on it , so decided to call on Bruce again for a new one. After an hour chatting about all the latest news including the upcoming World Quals.my new tip was all ready & shaped perfectly.
I have a Pairs 3rd Round match Thursday with Peter Stanyer & we will have a session after the match so i will have a chance to knock my new tip in!
Monday 1st March we have the 2nd round of Group matches in the annual Inter-League Competition.
News to follow next week on our progress...

No comments: