Wednesday 24 February 2010

Brandon's 7th Birthday




I've not put anything on my blog for a couple of weeks as i've been very busy with work patterns & other commitments!
Anyway , last Wedsnesday was Brandon's 7th Birthday. I was off work too that day & both Brandon & Steph were off school , so it worked out perfectly really.
After calling round to my mothers with them for an hour & Brandon opening his presents , we headed off for our favourite treat , Pizza Hut!
They both love it there , but i have to admit , i do too!
After we were filled up with Pizza & all side bits we had , we headed off to CineWorld to watch : Chipmunks II The Squekquel. Pick n Mix aswell. They had a great time. The film was great & it was packed in there.
Finally , before we took Steph home , he beat me up at Snooker!
He's coming on in leaps & bounds . A future World Champion in the making maybe one day ... ?

No comments: